1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
New 2023 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37FB
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37FB highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Rear Living Area
- 14.9 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Kitchen Island
This is the perfect fifth wheel for luxury camping trips, or to go full-time in! The main living area will be a favorite hangout spot with its dual opposing slides, theater seats, plus a free-standing table to dine at. The half bath right off of the kitchen is super convenient when traveling with guests, and you'll appreciate the front full bath with a walk-in closet! A king bed slide out will provide a great night's rest each night, and check out the under-bed storage for your luggage and shoes. This models also includes an outside kitchen with a two burner cooktop and a sink for lunch outdoors!
Each Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel by Heartland is constructed with lightweight Azdel laminated sidewalls, a walkable roof, and a heated and enclosed underbelly for an added layer of protection. The MORryde strut-assisted "Step Above" folding aluminum treat entry staircase will provide stability when entering your fifth wheel, and the MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension will ensure smooth towing, especially on tougher terrain. Your electronics are welcome here with dual wireless charging ports and dual Bluetooth speaker ports in each model, and the "Barefoot Friendly" carpet-free flooring is both kid and pet-friendly. Some of the residential comforts you'll find in the Bighorn Traveler are the real wood drawer construction, the recessed LED ceiling lighting, and the in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout!
Hanner Discount: $33,702
SALE PRICE: $77,995
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||42 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||2760 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12350 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3145 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All prices on the Hanner RV Supercenter website are subject to change without notice. Hanner RV will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors in pricing found within any of our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyer’s order is submitted and a deposit is made. Please verify unit availability by calling 325-854-1000, as inventory status changes rapidly.
PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATED WITH A 10% DOWN PAYMENT AND AVAILABLE ON NEW UNITS ONLY.
PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED UNDER $19,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 120 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $20,000 TO $24,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 144 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,000 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 7.99%