1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2013 Monaco Diplomat 36PFT
With the distinctive styling of a Monaco Coach, a powerful 405 hp engine and the best ride in the industry, the 2013 Diplomat offers the finest in residential living, but you control the view. There’s no need to compromise with multiple furniture and floorplan options in lengths from 36 to 43 ft. You can have it all -- on your terms.
RIDE AND DRIVE:
- 405 horsepower, 1250 lbs/ft torque MaxxForce 10 engine.
- Custom built for Navistar RVs, Roadmaster chassis with 8 or 10 airbag suspension.
- Ergonomically designed cockpit for unmatched visibility, reach and leg room.
- 42” LCD living room TV, 32” LCD bedroom TV.
- Stainless steel appliances, residential refrigerator, 2-burner electric induction cooktop.
- 1 or 1-1/2 bath available floorplans with solid surface countertop, handcrafted tile backsplash.
- King bed standard with optional air mattress.
- Quiet Cool™ 15 BTU roof air conditioners with heat pumps and Aquahot® 400 Hydronic heating system.
- RV Sanicon tank drainage system, powered water hose reel, exterior tank level gauge, hot and cold exterior shower, holding tank rinsing system.
- Side swing aluminum storage doors, seamless rotocast pass through storage and slide out tray.
- Full body 4-color paint with clear coat and Diamond Shield mask.
- Roof-mounted Hadley air horns.
- 3-point locking position entry door with remote locking key fob.
9-LAYERED ROOF CONSTRUCTION (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- One-piece peaked fiberglass roof
- Luaun backing
- Thick, tapered bead foam insulation
- Aluminum double I-beam superstructure
- filled with fiberglass insulation
- Vapor barrier
- Structure foam: thermal insulation barrier
- 1/2” bead foam insulation
- Foam padding for extra insulation
- Padded vinyl ceiling
LAYERED SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION
- Decor Board
- Square tubular aluminum frame
- High performance insulation
- Gelcoat fiberglass composite sidewall
FLOOR CONSTRUCTION (TOP TO BOTTOM)
- 1-1/2” aluminum tube
- High-performance thermal insulation foam
- Luaun n 3-ply Backer
COMMAND THE MONACO LEGACY
A DESIGN LEGACY BUILT THROUGH THE DECADES
More than just a motor coach, the Monaco name is a legacy among top luxury brands, especially luxury motorhomes. Commanding the market for nearly five decades, Monaco Coach has built a design legacy that few can emulate. Rich history, elite craftsmanship and premier brands intertwine to embody Monaco Coach — an art of luxury and an elite possession waiting to be experienced. Discover what it means to command the Monaco legacy. The art of luxury is the difference between blending in or standing out.
All prices on the Hanner RV Supercenter website are subject to change without notice. Hanner RV will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors in pricing found within any of our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyer’s order is submitted and a deposit is made. Please verify unit availability by calling 325-854-1000, as inventory status changes rapidly.
PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATED WITH A 10% DOWN PAYMENT AND AVAILABLE ON NEW UNITS ONLY.
PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED UNDER $19,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 120 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $20,000 TO $24,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 144 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,000 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 7.99%