Used 2015 Heartland Road Warrior 425
With the Road Warrior 425 you can relax in luxury after a hard day of playing! This fifth wheel toy hauler will easily be able to transport your toys to the nature playground of your choice and keep you comfortable when you are ready to unwind.
Get started with 12' of garage space including a rear ramp door for ease of loading and unloading. There is also a side man door into the cargo area if you need to check on things while on the move or after the rear ramp door is closed. You can easily enjoy added seating and sleeping space if you choose to add the electric queen bed / split bench seat option. There is also an additional loft space in the front of the cargo area and a convenience half bath too. A ladder to the loft can be found just inside the main living area door.
Inside the 425 combined living and kitchen area you will find a spacious retreat. A large sofa with two dining tables will provide plenty of seating for meal time or game time along the curb side wall. There is a center island bar that features a double kitchen sink. Behind the island is a slide out three burner range, plus a refrigerator and pantry for all of your cooking and food prep needs.
Enjoy watching television from anywhere in the room with a corner flat screen 50" TV.
Just inside the main entry door you can step up to a side aisle bath and front bedroom. The bath features a toilet, sink and sunken tub/shower. The private bedroom in front feature a slide out bed, a front wardrobe with sliding doors, and a dresser for even more storage. There is also a closet with washer dryer prep, plus so much more.
Exterior Color: GRAY
|43 ft 10 in
|8 ft 5 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All prices on the Hanner RV Supercenter website are subject to change without notice. Hanner RV will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors in pricing found within any of our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyer’s order is submitted and a deposit is made. Please verify unit availability by calling 325-854-1000, as inventory status changes rapidly.
PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATED WITH A 10% DOWN PAYMENT AND AVAILABLE ON NEW UNITS ONLY.
PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED UNDER $19,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 120 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $20,000 TO $24,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 144 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,000 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 7.99%