Used 2018 Heartland Bighorn 3160 Elite
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3160 Elite highlights:
- Mega Tall Slide Out
- Walk-In Pantry
- Pull Out Desk
- Kitchen Island
For true comfort throughout this fifth wheel model you will find many conveniences such as a mega tall slide out which is over 7' tall, plus a handy pull out desk where you can easily work. In the kitchen you will find a walk-in pantry or since the pantry is prepped for a washer and dryer you can easily add that if you prefer. For extra counter space you can easily place the residential size sink cover over the sink, and more!
Are you ready for a luxury fifth wheel? Well, come check out any of the Bighorn models. The exteriors feature the largest amount of storage with 140 cu. ft. of storage for all of your gear. These models have an E-Z Flex suspension system by Dexter with quad shocks which offers the smoothest ride around! There is a heated and enclosed underbelly so you can easily camp in all types of weather. Along the rear and at the dinette you can enjoy the scenic view from the panoramic windows. Inside each model you will find glazed hardwood Sedona cabinetry plus Amish-crafted natural hardwood cabinet doors with hidden hinges and drawers. There are plenty of residential features such as the resilient flooring, the stainless steel sink with matching solid surface sink covers, and the 20" deep size drawers. Come make a Bighorn your home away from home!
|35 ft 10 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|18 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|LR LED HDTV
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All prices on the Hanner RV Supercenter website are subject to change without notice. Hanner RV will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors in pricing found within any of our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyer’s order is submitted and a deposit is made. Please verify unit availability by calling 325-854-1000, as inventory status changes rapidly.
PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATED WITH A 10% DOWN PAYMENT AND AVAILABLE ON NEW UNITS ONLY.
PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED UNDER $19,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 120 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $20,000 TO $24,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 144 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,000 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 7.99%