1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2020 Heartland ElkRidge 31RLK
Heartland Elkridge fifth wheel 31RLK highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Outdoor Kitchen
- King-Size Bed
- Walk-In Closet
- Free-Standing Table
With this Elkridge fifth wheel, you can confidently vacation anywhere knowing that all of your needs will always be met. The private bedroom will be a wonderful escape at the end of each day with its king bed slide, and the walk-in closet adds extra available space to store all of your favorite sweatshirts and blue jeans. Because of the two opposing slides in the main living area, you will love gathering together with the family as you prepare dinner in the kitchen or as you relax after dinner on the theater seats with heat and massage capabilities.
Increase your expectations for RV travel by indulging in an Elkridge fifth wheel. From the solidly built construction base with its welded aircraft-quality aluminum structure and one-piece walkable EPDM rubber roof, to the elegant exterior additions like the aerodynamic fiberglass front cap and deluxe power awning with LED lights, the Elkridge exudes its fine craftsmanship throughout every aspect of its design. The ceiling fan is a helpful feature for the warmer summer months because it will keep your guests refreshed with the cool breeze that it brings, and you will find many uses for the exterior shower with hot and cold water as you play outdoors or cook out at the campfire.
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||34 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 1 in|
|Hitch Weight||2310 lbs|
|Gross Weight||13500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10940 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2512 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||13 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.