1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
New 2023 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 39MB
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 39MB highlights:
- Middle Den with Loft Above
- Four Slides
- Large Bedroom Closet
- Free-Standing Table
- Kitchen Pantry
You can't go wrong with this roomy fifth wheel in tow! From the rear living area with two sofas to the front private bedroom with a king bed, it has everything you've been looking for. Prepare your meals on the three burner cooktop, and you'll appreciate the kitchen island for more counter space. The free-standing table will be perfect to dine at, or you can head outdoors to sit under the 20' power awning. Your guests can make themselves comfortable in the middle den that includes a sofa, plus a loft above for the little ones or use as extra storage space. Start camping today!
Each Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel by Heartland is constructed with lightweight Azdel laminated sidewalls, a walkable roof, and a heated and enclosed underbelly for an added layer of protection. The MORryde strut-assisted "Step Above" folding aluminum treat entry staircase will provide stability when entering your fifth wheel, and the MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension will ensure smooth towing, especially on tougher terrain. Your electronics are welcome here with dual wireless charging ports and dual Bluetooth speaker ports in each model, and the "Barefoot Friendly" carpet-free flooring is both kid and pet-friendly. Some of the residential comforts you'll find in the Bighorn Traveler are the real wood drawer construction, the recessed LED ceiling lighting, and the in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout!
Hanner Discount: $35,969
SALE PRICE: $78,995
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||42 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2366 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12654 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3298 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All prices on the Hanner RV Supercenter website are subject to change without notice. Hanner RV will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors in pricing found within any of our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyer’s order is submitted and a deposit is made. Please verify unit availability by calling 325-854-1000, as inventory status changes rapidly.
PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATED WITH A 10% DOWN PAYMENT AND AVAILABLE ON NEW UNITS ONLY.
PAYMENTS ARE BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT AND THEY DO NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED UNDER $19,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 120 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $20,000 TO $24,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 144 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,000 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 7.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 7.99%